- Identify proper tools needed for machining and manufacturing parts
- Quality control and inspection of manufactured components
- Working from engineering drawings, sketches, or verbal instructions, fabricate a variety of parts using shop equipment such as saws, shears, lathes, drill presses, cutting torches etc.
- Assemble parts using a variety of welding techniques such as mig, tig and stick welding
- Know safety rules and proper use of equipment.
- Install finished parts within documented tolerances and with a high level of finished appearance. Experience in polishing stainless a plus.
- Will be expected to work overtime and flexible hours as needed to meet production schedules and departmental needs.
- Frequent standing, bending, kneeling, squatting, ladder and stair climbing and occasional crawling, and twisting. Materials needing to be lifted and/or carried may weigh up to 55 pounds.
- Familiar with a variety of fabrication concepts, practices and procedures.
- Read blueprints, and/or other printed instructional material in the fabrication of products or parts.
- Organized and detail orientated. Knowledge of basic machining necessary.
This is a full-time, year-round, benefits-eligible position. Please apply online.